Factory information monitoring and control systems that provide the following functionality:
- real-time work-in process (WIP) inventory tracking, material usage, and customer order status during production.
- manages machine control programs and automatically collects parametric production data.
- document management and work instruction presentation system ISO-9000 conformance.
- dynamic production scheduling based on changing conditions on the shop floor (ex: equipment out-of-service, operator qualifications, operator availability).
- data integration with corporate ERP system to provide it with more timely production information.
- historical production reporting with ad-hoc query capability
record complete production and test histories for lot traceability, product genealogy, and for warranty and recall purposes
- parametric quality data collection for statistical analysis, failure mode analysis, and root cause analysis
- real-time cost and profitability analysis
- Web-based monitoring of production via the Internet.
Other example projects:
- Sensors to provide visibility for vendor managed inventory.
- Optimize production workflow through the use of simulation modeling to evaluate various shop floor layout scenarios.
- Develop and implement operational strategies.
- Project management during system development and deployment
- A paperless shop floor control system that tracks product, displays work instructions to operators, and controls and monitors production,